Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sean & Paula - Cancun, Mexico - Wedding Photography

I want to take the time to wish my brother and my now lovely sister in law a 
Happy 1st Anniversary!
I had the pleasure of photographing Sean and Paula's wedding- as well as being the best woman! 
Though I lived in Bellevue at the time, we traveled with our two children to Cancun, Mexico for their awesome destination wedding.
It was a week of family and friends and you could definitely feel the love in the air.
Their wedding was a simple yet intimate ceremony on the beach with beautiful flowers and an even more beautiful bride. I cried like a baby while my big brother said his vows yet couldn't be happier. 
So cheers to the happy couple as they celebrate their first anniversary!
Lots of Love,
Emily

{ to check out their wedding gallery, head over to Emily Brooker Photography }



No comments:

Post a Comment