Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Esme's Homecoming- Bellevue- Newborn Photography

One of my favorite moments as a mother was coming home from the hospital with our latest addition, Esme'.
This was also one of my favorite moments as a photographer as well. 
Esme' and I had just come home from the hospital and were relaxing on the back porch with the boys when I grabbed my camera to capture everyone's reactions to having a girl in the house.
There was an excitement in the air and you could see how infatuated everybody was with Esme'. Craig was so scared to have a daughter but you could tell already how protective he was of her at only two days old.
These pictures capture the long waited anticipation of bringing home another baby. After months of wondering what it would be like with another child, everyone was so happy and had such huge smiles on their face. This is my family at it's finest and I am so happy to have such great photographs to remind me of wonderful moments like this!
Emily @ Emily Brooker Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment