Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ben, Leta & Max - Jefferson Park, Seattle - Family Photography Session

Now that I have braved some very scary price tags with starting my business, I am beginning to approach more families with children to have their photos taken. 
This is where Ben, Leta and Max come into the picture.
{ pun intended }
Ben and Leta were playing with their 22 month old son nearby when I approached them asking if they could use some family photos. They were great to work with and even though Ben said they would need directing the best photos I took were candid. Being able to photography families while they play with their children or take a walk allows me the opportunity to capture what they are really like.
Seeing Max's expression while his mother put on his hat or catching a glimpse of Max sucking his thumb while riding on his dad's shoulders... those moments are the ones that should be remembered.
It is scary at first to approach strangers to see if they want their photos taken- it has the potential to make you look like a creeper- but when you meet great people with an adorable kid, it makes it all worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment