Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wedding Photography- Bryttany and Jeremiah- City of Faith Christian Center, Lakewood



 





 



Emily Brooker Photography- Wedding Photography- City of Faith Christian Center, Lakewood

Saturday morning I had the pleasure of shooting Bryttany and Jeremiah's wedding. Having never met the couple before showing up for their big day, I was a bit nervous but Bryttany and Jeremiah are such warm and down to earth people. The bride was telling me how Jeremiah originally scheduled the wedding at 8 am since he just couldn't wait any longer to marry her and Jeremiah was having me send Bryttany "I love you" messages while she was getting ready before the ceremony. This is a couple that just oozed love and it was wonderful working with them.

To many years of happiness and health!

Emily Brooker
610-393-4540
www.emilybrookerphotography.com
emilybrookerphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment