Friday, October 25, 2013

Family Photography- The Byrnes Family- Kubota Gardens, Seattle






Emily Brooker Photography- Family Sessions- Seattle, Kubota Gardens

This morning I was able to photograph Ben, Gen and Ada... who happen to be the cutest trio on the block. Ada warmed up to me real quick and showed me all her tricks especially jumping. Once we got her started it was hard to get her to stand still, but I have to say I am pretty fond of all the action shots. The girl can get some air!

To book a family session, contact me at emilybrookerphotography@gmail.com

Emily Brooker
www.emilybrookerphotography.com


1 comment:

  1. Ben if ever you are willing to talk even just email or text 12622697864 cell zachkopkamilw@gmail.com
    You look happy amazing. Glad to see you are doing well. We miss you here in Milwaukee big time. Zake

    ReplyDelete