Monday, October 21, 2013

Family Photography- The Kim Family- Mercer Slough Nature Park, Bellevue/ Eastside

 

 










Emily Brooker Photography- Family Photos- Mercer Slough Nature Park, Bellevue
Eastside Photography Services

This evening I was able to meet the wonderful Kim family. Ella and Charlie were the cutest brother and sister ever. They would stop and hug and laughed endlessly throughout our session together. They were also curious and went along with all my jokes and silly antics.
This being my first time at Mercer Slough Nature Park, the Kim family was awesome with my lack of direction as we explored the park looking for the old weathered bridge. Needless to say, the kids were super excited to have finally discovered the bridge as well as mom... who hiked the whole way there in stilettos! 

To book your family portrait session, contact me at emilybrookerphotography@gmail.com

Emily Brooker
610-393-4540
www.emilybrookerphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment