Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Children's Photography - Kyler J - Gene Coulon Park, Renton





Children's Photography- Emily Brooker- Renton, Washington- Gene Coulon Park

Sometimes I feel really bad for my oldest son, Kyler. My Facebook and Instagram are blowing up with pictures of Aspen and Esme' because I stay at home with them during the week. While Kyler is in school, I don't have much time to shove a camera in his face. So this past weekend, I made the time to run out to the park with Ky-Ky. It was really cold so we managed 10 minutes total of shooting time and I am really happy with the final photos. I look at these pictures and think back to how big he has gotten and how different things were when he was a baby.

Oh how the time flies by!

Emily Brooker
Children and Family Portrait Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment